Plant Communications understands the challenges that exist in deploying and managing Voice and Unified Communications solutions and with our industry knowledge and expertise our Professional and Managed Services are designed to take that complexity away.
Plant Communications has a strong track record in providing best-in-class Professional and Managed Services to the major Australian Telco’s, Government Organisations and to the private sector throughout Australia, Papua New Guinea, and Fiji. For Quality Management Plant Communications holds the internationally recognised ISO 9001-2008 certification, and with a team of technical experts backed by a National Partner Network, Plant Communications is able to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored services to meet your business needs.
Plant Communications Professional Services
- Network Assessment and Readiness Audit
- Proof of Concept
- Wireless LAN Site Survey and Audit
- Wireless LAN Design
- Solution staging and bench testing
- Network Design
- Backup and Recovery
- Implementation and End User Training
- Security and Disaster Recovery
- Wireless LAN Design and Implementation
- Warranty Management
- Licencing and Software Management
- Offsite Back Up and Redundancy
- Monthly Reporting
- Service Provider Management
- Moves, Adds, and Changes
- Product Life-cycle Management
Plant Communications Professional and Managed Services enables businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, improve business continuity and provides a proactive single management provider for all your Voice, Wireless LAN, and Unified Communications needs. Contact us now to find out how Plant Communications can help you.